- Radio opaque tip for clear identification of the catheter position
- Additional silicone coating to ensure extra smooth penetration
- Uniform roundness throughout the length of the catheter tube.
- Smooth tip facilitates painless insertion.
- Balloon integration with the catheter is done with a special process to eliminate rough edges.
- Comparatively bigger drainage lumen for better and increased Drainage flow than in standard latex catheter.
- Uniform and larger inflation lumen for easy inflation and deflation of balloon.
- 100% biocompatible silicone is used and therefore biological activity is nil
- Clear silicone material facilitates easy visibility of drainage.
Catheter Specification :
The catheter is measured at a distance of 12 mm from the tip. Tolerance for nominal (outer) Diameter ±0.3mm
Packing Configuration :
10 Catheter in 1 Box (unit carton box)
10 Unit carton in 1 master carton (shipping carton box)
Direction For Usage :
- Tear the one end of the inner pouch as its perforations.
- Insert the catheter into the urethra gently with gel coating
- Ensure the level of insertion
- By gently holding the inflation lumen by hand, firmly insert a syringe with sterile distilled water and inject into the valve to inflate the balloon to its stated capacities.
- After inflating the balloon to its stated capacities, removes the syringe from the valve by a twist with the pluger completely pushed in.
- When required to deflate or recover water from the balloon, insert the syringe firmly into the valve and aspirate.
- If found difficult to draw the water from balloon by aspiration, severe the arm of the inflation funnel. The water will drain automatically and collect the water in a bowl without spillage.
- Remove the catheter gently from the urethra.
- After usage, cut shaft of the catheter and discard the product, so that it is not re-used.