Product Name : Bone Wax - SURUWAX ®
Item Code : 1020
Barrier to control bleeding from bone injury
- SURUWAX® is a sterile mixture of bees wax, paraffin wax and isopropyl palmitate
- SURUWAX® is used for the mechanical hemostasis in bone during injury /surgery. SURUWAX® helps local haemostasis by functioning like a mechanical barrier (tamponade).
- Wax is Bio-chemically insert and non-absorbable
- Soft nature ensures excellent malleability
- Smooth consistency enables easy application
- Only a small amount is required to reach hemostasis
- It is compatible with body tissues, does not induce skin irritation or any allergic reactions.
- Bone Wax needs to be packed with Aluminium/Aluminium foils because it is waxy in nature and also to retain its original structure.
- Packing : 12 Pcs. of 2.0 / 2.5 gms each