Product Name : Antimicrobial Coated
Item Code : 3061C, 3062C, 3063C
- A central venous catheter is a long, thin, flexible tube used for intensive infusion and / or transfusion therapy, invasive central venous pressure measurement and for blood collection
- Specially designed soft & beveled tip for smooth & easy insertion
- Sufficiently radio-opaque material of catheter with clear, definite marking facilitates correct placement of catheter tip
- Catheter with single or double or triple or quadruple lumens in various lengths
- The antimicrobial effect is durable and stable as Rifampicin and Minocycline integrates with the catheter molecular and they release at a slow and steady rate for a longer time
- Compared with first generation of Chlorhexidine - Silver Sulfadiazine, combination of Rifampicin - Minocycline has stronger antimicrobial effect without allergy to the patient.
- Use of this catheter reduces the changes of infection as it prolongs the indwelling time (for 30 days).
- Use of this catheter reduces the frequency of changing the catheter which helps in reducing the risk of infection.
- Soft flexible J tip guide wire prevents the vessel perforation and also provide good torque to ensure firm insertion
- The produce is individually packed in tray and sterilised by ethylene oxide
Complete set of CVC kit
- Indwelling catheter with extension line
- Introducer needle or Ysite needle
- Guide wire with advancer
- 5mLluerlock Syringe or 5 ml Guiding syringe
- Vessel dilator
- Injection stopper
- Catheter holder with clamp and scalpel blade